Saturday 19 March 2011

Argh

Think I'm going to be at Kanyini tonight, I just feel out of touch from everything and everybody, constantly broke and going nowhere. I feel like I've stopped knowing people, so I feel out of place at clubs and raves, like I don't belong and it shows.  Kanyini is the kind of place everybody knows everyone too, where middle aged hippy looking couples distribute magic mushrooms and trade you acid for a hit on your joint. You get caught in conversations about 2C-x's and Terence McKenna, listening to psytrance in a room decorated with Buddhist artwork. I enjoy myself there anyway.

I'm just trying not to worry that I'm going nowhere until I have a direction to go in anyway. I've been putting together some short stories, when they're eventually done I'd like to distribute them somehow, just for some sense of accomplishment or recognition. When it will actually all come together is another matter.

I feel left behind since having dropped Facebook, I phone people and they seem surprised to hear from me, just calling somebody to say hello has become an archaic concept, dropping comments on a wall has replaced just dropping in on somebody to see how they're doing. I dislike the structure of Facebook and how it plays such a significant role in actual real life relationships, I'm sure there's an alternative still in place anyway.

I've got nothing to say right now, I just wanted to update.


No comments:

Post a Comment